Kalamunda History Village


Kalamunda History Village is currently closed due to a fallen tree at the weekend which has impacted the Post Office building. Works will be undertaken this week to assess the damage. The City of Kalamunda will provide further updates as further information is known.


Access through the ZigZag Cultural Centre after paying at the Visitor Centre


Kalamunda History Village will be closed until further notice - see the Home Page for more details

General Opening Hours

Weekdays 10am to 3pm

Thursday 12pm to 3pm

Weekends 10am to 4pm

Entry Fees

Standard Visit

Adults $8

Concession $6

Children (over 5) $4

Educational Program

Pre-primary tour to Year 6 - $9 per student*

Accompanying Adults $5 per person*

Teachers and Teacher Assistants are admitted free

Pioneering Discovery

Self guided - $9 per student*

Accompanying Adults $5 per person*

Holiday Program

Please check our What's On page for Current Events


Group Visits

Group guided tours can be arranged. Please phone 9293 1371 to book

* Carers accompanying concession groups are admitted free

Bus Parking on Williams St

Download your free excursion planner

Please note last entry 30 minutes before closing 


Copyright Kalamunda Historical Society 2018  Images © KDHS, City of Kalamunda, C J Williams Photography, Tanya Edwards, Fran Bolland  Designed by Quenda Designs

Chambers' House 1922

This house was built at 31 Railway Rd by Mr Chambers for his daughters. It was moved to Kalamunda History Village in 1991 and is now restored as a guest house of 1920-1940s. There were 35 guest houses in the district in the 1930s.